Monday 28 September 2015

Mojo Monday 416 challenge

My Aunts birthday card - 70 wow she has hit a milestone that not many in our family get to so it was super special.
She organized a surprise party for everyone - she knew but no guests were told the final destination. So the surprise was for 50 people instead of 1 like most surprise parties.

I gained my inspiration for this card from Mojo Monday - they have weekly card sketches that usually take me a little out of my comfort zone but help to stop my cards all looking the same. 
So this is Mojo Monday 416 and my Aunt loved it.




Here is the inspiration sketch.


I will link the goodies used in the showcase below but for ease the colour combination was Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.

Oh and for those wondering about the surprise - we boarded a pink bus at Hornsby then headed west to Big Als world for an musical tour of my Aunts life including an Elvis Tribute show and let me say WOW Allen (the performer for the evening) was amazing. The Facebook page is HERE  and if you want to have a look at Al's business page it is HERE - they do some fab Karaoke nights.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Excellent birthday card! Love your idea for circles becoming balloons!

    ReplyDelete