Friday 18 September 2015

Stampin' Up! Big News

Big News by Stampin' Up! has a heap of occasions covered and is such a big set that it takes up 2 cases. 


So a Hubby's birthday has arrived and since we stamped Guy Greetings within an inch of its life I steered away from it for his birthday and pulled out Big News.


Our Stampin' Up team is called Inksomniacs and we even have started a team board on Pinterest, my board is Bagsthatone so feel free to pop on over there for some more inspiration. This months team challenge is to create something using your favourite technique - I love to colour with the Stampin' Up! pens on our red rubber stamps. I love a card that floats 2 boats - card for a family occasion and an entry for the team challenge. 


Do you have a regular Demonstrator? You know you need one to purchase Stampin' Up! Products and the best bit with online shopping is you don't even have to actually know one or have been to a workshop. The Stampin' Up! Online store has a Demonstrator Finder and you can choose anyone anywhere in the country you live in. The order gets processed online and sent directly to you. 


Like my style and want to connect or purchase with me? Think you would like to change your online Stampin' Up! Store account to reflect that I am your Demonstrator? 

Here is how - 

This is for Australian Customers only.
1. Sign into your online store account as normal,
2. Click 'My Account' to bring up all your account info,
3. Click on the Tab 'My Demonstrator' to see who is listed as yours,
4. To change it to me click on the button 'Find A New Demonstrator' then follow the prompts.
You need to at least put in Court (Courtenay Heuston) and NSW for me to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment