Sunday 13 September 2015

Guy Greetings Stamp Set

Guy Greetings wasn't a stamp set that made it to my wish list initially but recently with a plethora of male birthdays and a Fathers Day on the horizon I found myself looking more seriously at it.


Following a busy open house at my place I had a huge order to put in that netted me a half price item so perfect timing. I love our host rewards at the best of times but it's even better that Demonstrators  are also entitled to those same rewards along with other perks.
Enough of that I'm sure you want to see what I've done with this set since I've thought enough of it to write a whole blog post about it. 
Let's start with some Birthday love for the builder in the family - oh how I love the way silver foil comes up when going through the Big Shot.



Fathers Day for my Father In Law 


This kids wanted to get in on some of the stampin fun so here is a glimps into my life and my beautiful girls. Their father loved his cards and was a very good sport not peaking whilst the creating was taking place. 

The inside was completely written with these stamps - interesting as this kid is not usually very patient.

The front of Miss T's card

Next we move onto Miss M 



She loved the colouring with the markers - dad looks like he had a poor fake tan we decided.


It's fun to annoy the big sister whilst she is concentrating apparently!
Miss 16 wanted to be a little different so Sprinkles of life made an appearance.



So to sum it up Guy Greetings from Stampin' Up! Is a fun versatile set that comes in wood, clear and photopolymer. In Australa it is $89 wood, $61 clear or $45 pp. I am still to master the art of marker colouring on the photopolymer so my preference is for red rubber but how great is it that all varieties are available so all loves are catered for.










No comments:

Post a Comment