Thursday 27 August 2015

Remember your manners

Always say thank you my mother said! 
What do you say to someone that's fine a great job over the last 2 years, changed the dynamics of his team and the charges they all look after Thank You doesn't really cut it but it's the best I had.
Our High School Principal is leaving and my hubby requested a card on behalf of the P&C to bid him a fond farewell.
My kids are devistated, his staff apprehensive of change but greatful for his presence over the last 2 years. 
Hope you like his card as much as he did.


Side note - I love the new patterns on the DSP stacks for the colour collections. 


2 comments:

  1. I just saw this, how amazing. Can you please share the set that has the "very very very much" words please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa, Its from the now retired Fabulous Four set. I masked the Thanks and just embossed the very very.... much

    ReplyDelete