Tuesday 4 August 2015

Preorder Day for Demos

I am happy dancing I have put my preorder in and I came in under budget! Yes I still have a huge wish list but that will have to wait till I've done more demos.
I can show you the cover for the new #Stampinup #Holiday #Catalogue if the cover makes you smile let me tell you the inside is even better! 


All the goodies I picked are tucked neatly amongst the pages - they should have made the cover but it would have been so hard to decide what got pride of place since it's all so good.

Before I go here is a card from last weeks workshop - it met the brief supplied by my hostess.
*must use Big Shot to emboss - tick
*use the stamp set Beautiful Bunch - tick
*pop up slightly off the card front, not be 'flat' - tick
* have some ribbon on it - tick



I popped the greeting on the inside - just because I could.
Have a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment