Saturday 11 July 2015

A smile is your best curve!

Laughing is good for the soul, contagious and feels wonderful. 
We don't laugh enough and it's often hard to capture it on film but I was blessed when my eldest daughter laughed so hard and I got great photos to scrap of this beautiful memory. 
The background to this page started after a long drive on Cristmas day 2014 to visit relatives. The kids jammed in the back of our car for said long drive when they would have rather been playing with new toys, watching new DVDs or just plain wishing they were not in a car listening to my choice of music. 
Eilish smiles but is usually reluctant to flash her braces because apparently it's just not cool! They cost me a lot of money I'd be happy for her to show everyone them! 
Her uncle - my brother in law said something funny as he does and I just happened to be in the right place with my camera ready.
These photos are precious and I say to all 3 of my little ladies that everyday your smile is the best thing you can put on your face. I hope this page makes you smile on what is a wonderful day.


I have used Stampin' Up! products only on this page - I wanted the photos to be the focus.
The black stripe is from the Neutrals DSP stack, the new Layered Letters Alphabet stamp set (yes I fussy cut those) the colour ink -Watermelon Wonder and the coordination new lace trim that I love.
The script is one off my computer and I just printed it on our Whisper White Cardstock because it prints on, stamps on and in general is such lovely quality card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment