Thursday 3 November 2016

On Stage Swap Happy Days

November is here finally and I have been waiting what feels like forever for this weekend.
 
Twice a year Stampin' Up! have a On Stage (convention) event where we get some training, get to catch up with friends, checkout new goodies and share some inspiration in the way of swaps. So here are mine and there are 40 of them to swap with friends.
 
The process started with my aunts scraps and then I went from there.
 
 
 
So I punched my circles and cut some thin strips of silver for the front of my card face. I love how Silver glimmer paper and Night of Navy go together so that was another decision made.
 
 

Swaps are a big long process so I had to make things a little quicker when ever I could. Instead of turning on the heat gun each time they were batched in lots of 10 attached to a piece of chipboard (from the back of the DSP pack)
 
 
This sentiment from Bunch Of Blossoms (141573) was perfect.
 
 
The pieces coming together as I like to batch process.


So will all my components together in a box I started the process of popping them together and this is what they ended up looking like.
 
so the recipe - or the good stuff I used!
Stamp Sets
Bunch Of Blossoms 141573. Kinda Eclectic 135347
Ink
Night of Navy 126970, Versa Mark 102283
Paper
Whisper White Cardstock 106549, Soft Suede 119982, Night of Navy 106549, Silver Glimmer Paper 135314, Floral Boutique DSP 141663
Other
Emboss powder silver 109131, Burlap Ribbon 141487, White bakers twine, 124262, 1/8” handheld circle 134365, 3/4” circle punch 119873,  Adhesive, Dimensional’s, heat tool and Trimmer.
 A selfie is always a must so here is the group shot from last night.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment