Thursday 10 November 2016

Dreaming of Sale-aBration already!

Creating samples with new #stampinup #goodies - this coming #saleabration will be great. Only a few workshop dates available left leading up till #Christmas book yours now and shop with a small #business this year. #bagsthatone #iteachpapercrafting #cards #handmade #Australia
 
Don't you just love all those social media hash tags? I can be found on Facebook HERE or if you are on Instagram you can search for #bagsthatone to find me there.
 
Now for the real reason I'm here - I Love this little guy and couldn't wait to ink it up. I believe it will be a very popular set come the 4th of January 2017. Bonus there's Framelits to match so no fussy cutting - yay!



You are going to love all the other goodies that are coming as well and of course I have over indulged in my pre-order but I just had to be able to show everyone heaps of samples - that's me great excuse anyway.
Demonstrators have the opportunity to pre-order ahead of the release date to ensure we can be prepared. For those that join Stampin' Up! in Decemeber you can also pre order from the next Occasions Catalogue as part of your joining kit.
Did you know that the joining kit is great value - $169 and you can choose anything from any current catalogue or the Clearance Rack up to $235 oh and there is no postage on that either! I am looking for new team members within Australia. You can find more information on the Join Now Tab or visit the Information page on my Stampin' Up Website HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment