Friday 11 November 2016

Gift Box it!

Our DSP looks great on cards but get a look at this box I made using it!
Oh my goodness its so cute and now I want to box all the gifts.
Everyone gets a box!

No really the box is super cute and the new Stitched Framelits teamed with one of our Scalloped Circle Dies makes a perfect tag.

Oh and the gift in this case was a Bone folder for one of my team members to celebrate her achieving Bronze Elite.




The box in this case - cardstock and DSP cut 3" x 7.5" then take a smidge like smallest smidge ever off 2 sides of the cardstock - not the DSP. Score 1/2" on all sides of both pieces. Snip to make flaps to fold in at the end of the box, fold and use the bone folder to give a really good fold (appropriate hey) on all score lines. Fast Fuse the flaps and stick the flaps to the ends to make the top and bottom of your box.

Stampin' Up1 published a great video on how to do it HERE

Ruth loved it - and Tanya's was a separate one. I engraved them on my laser machine and oh it does a lovely job.

I've had messages asking where I got the Bone folders engraved - I do them myself on an industrial Laser Machine. If you are in Australia I am happy to do them and they can be purchased through my Etsy store HERE If you have found my blog and you are from the USA Tamra does them and her Etsy store is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment