Wednesday 8 July 2020

Birthday Card with Blue Car from Garage Gears

Today I thought I would share this quick easy Birthday Card with a blue car made using the Garage Gears Stamp set from Stampin' Up! It is a set I love and I haven't used it anywhere near as much as I should have.

Birthday Card with a Blue Car

I needed a quick and easy card and I knew the recipient loves cars - I really wanted to do it red but as much as I tried I didn't love it as much as I do this blue one. I used our Night on Navy Stampin' Blends - predominantly the light one for the car. The background cars are stamped directly onto the cardstock but the Blue Car is mounted with dimensionals to give the card a little lift.

Birthday Card Stamparatus Stamp set

So where did the Happy Birthday come from I hear you ask? The new stamp set Happiest Of Birthdays teamed up with the Stamparatus and boom you have the option to remove a word or 2. I coloured Happy, stamped it  then moved the cardstock down to colour and stamp Birthday with my Stampin' Markers. You will even see this example in the catalogue using 3 colours. If you use different colours tart with your palest colour then colour each word saving the darkest til last. Huff on it then stamp - your breath re-wets the ink.

Happy Birthday Coloured

This set is also great for scrapbookers - check this page HERE out that I did for blog hop last year. Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 




Earn from July 1 – August 3 earn a $9 AUD Stampin’ Up! Coupon for every $90 AUD in product that you purchase in my store. Click the picture above to see more details and read the fine print.


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  


1 comment:

  1. Really nice card. Thank you for sharing am looking forward to seeing many more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete