Saturday 18 July 2020

Stampin' Up! Embossing Folders - SBTD Blog Hop July 2020


Welcome to this months SBTD hop with the theme Embossing folders - I have chosen to feature the Greenery Embossing Folder that is part of the Forever Greenery Suite.  If you have joined me from Judi's page or you are starting here please hop through and see what the participants have to share - there is some amazing inspiration among our hoppers.

Embossing Folder Greenery

I have use the Greenery Embossing Folder on the Vellum to add  some texture to the back of my featured sentiment. The vellum allows the underneath colour to show through in a subtle way.

Embossing Folder Greenery     Embossing Folder Greenery

The Greenery Embossing Folder bundle features 2 folders that are approx 15.9 x 8.6cm in size so they will be perfect for the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine once it is released. 
The effect on the vellum is cool why not give it a go with your embossing folders - it reminds me of Parchment Craft that I use to do with a stylus - same effect but way quicker! 
Top Tip - adhesive shows through the vellum so be heavy handed under your embellishments that are on the top parts of the vellum. I attached the die cut leaves to the vellum first then I knew where I could pop the adhesive.

Embossing Folder Greenery

Thanks for popping past please continue along our hop to visit Sarah by using the NEXT Blog button below. 



Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 





Earn from July 1 – August 3 earn a $9 AUD Stampin’ Up! Coupon for every $90 AUD in product that you purchase in my store. Click the picture above to see more details and read the fine print.

Courtenay 

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  


4 comments:

  1. Love embossing on vellum! Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable :-) I used vellum on my card too :-) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love all of the layers and the embossed vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiul. I keep forgetting to use the folders with Vellum.

    ReplyDelete