Monday 12 August 2019

Marvelous Birthday card for the Marvel Fan

Happy birthday to my beautiful young lady that also happens to be a massive Marvel fan!
I had already planned the cake but really needed a card - you know like last minute!



The circles were cut using alternating circles from out Circle Die collection, the special star on the front well that's a beauty - it's from a new set that's coming with the Christmas catalogue. Stitched stars I love them so much I even popped one on the inside.
The 'Wishing you' and 'Birthday' are sets from my stash. MARVELOUS was printed on my computer onto our Whisper White cardstock then cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.


Here is a little cake photo - shh it took both my mum and husband a bit to work out the silhouette but my Miss loved it!




Product List
Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information.


    


No comments:

Post a Comment