Friday 26 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Come Sail Away Suite, simple birthday card.


This was one of the first suites that caught my attention. I struggle making cards for my male colleagues, (yes we have some even though I'm a midwife - actually Brian won Midwife of the year this year!) family members and friends. I was happy to see a card that could be used especially for the blokes in my life.


Would you like to make one yourself or something similar - swap out the stamp, or the DSP and this card would look completely different. Photographs don't di it justice but there is a small Wink of Stella happening on the sails that helps give them a water colour washed look.

Cutting guide for this card.

Night of Navy card A4 cut in half and then fold this piece in half to make your card base.
DSP 14.8 x 5cm (you will get 12 pieces this size from one sheet of DSP)
Foil 9.7 x 6.5cm
Whisper White9.2 x 5.9cm
Bakers Twine 1 at 26.5 and one at 14cm

This card can be adapted to any DSP that has an image that fits in the space on the whisper white panel at the front. 
This is the sketch I created for my class ladies to go with it.



If you are like me and need things to match - here is the inside of my card and the envelope.
The white panel is 14 x 9.5cm - I actually regularly cut a whole pad of Whisper White up just for this purpose so I always have them ready.





My shopping list was huge with the new catalogue but this is what I needed for these cards.

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information.

   


    


No comments:

Post a Comment