Saturday, 17 August 2019
Stampin' Up! Delightful Tag Topper Punch - SBTD August 2019 Blog Hop
Thanks for stopping past from Tricia's page - how cool were her teacher cards?
This month we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary and to celebrate we are having a designers choice theme - so it's our pick! We can make what ever we want! So I decided to revisit one of my old favourites with the Delightful tag topper punch to make a cute card and matching treat box.
· Card base – cut cardstock - 29.8 x 10.5 (A4 in 1/2 landscape)
· DSP front – cut 1 piece – 10.5 x 10.3cm
· Whisper White inner – 13.5 x 10.3cm
· Circle for sentiment—whisper white
· Scallop Circle to mount on
· Ribbon for close
1. On both short ends of your base card measure 1 cm from the edge and make a dot—this is your placement spot for your punch edge.
2. Punch each of the short ends with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. Just make sure that the card stock is centred before you punch. You will need to wiggle your card stock a little to feed it all the way to the back of the punch. The punch is designed to only take a 2" wide piece of card stock but with a little wiggle it fits.
3. Cut the little rectangles next to the delightful tag topper pieces away from the card stock. Score along one of the tag top ends
4. Fold card so that the circles of the Delightful tag topper overlap.,
5. Decorate as desired.
Now for the cute little treat box.
Basic Box Supplies
· Box base – cut cardstock - 21 x 7.5cm
· Box sides – cut 2 pieces of cardstock – 10 x 5cm (11.5 x 5 for taller top)
· Belly band – DSP or card – 21 x 4.5cm
1. Score at 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm. Turn & score at 2.5cm.
2. Fold & flatten all score lines.
3. Cut at red lines for box bottom & cut away shaded area.
4. Adhere box sides using sticky strip on side tab.
5. Adhere box bottom using multipurpose glue or tear tape strips.
6. Score both pieces at 5cm & 7.5 cm. See diagram.
7. Fold & flatten scores to form sides.
8. Punch short end of card with Tag Topper Punch.
9. Adhere 5cm end to front & back of box base.
10. Use twine, ribbon or clips to close top of box.
Decorate as desired.
Thanks for stopping in - now please hop on over to the hive and visit Tashana - she might just have a little sneak peek from the holiday catalogue happening. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information.