Thursday 30 May 2019

Stampin’ Up! Everything is Rosy Product Medley for Mum

So who has been playing with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley? 
My mum is not a 'pink' person so I had to go a little left field for her Mothers Day card.



Not only are my favourite colours Autumn (Fall) tones but so are my mums. I am also going to miss the 'Last Chance' large letter dies and the ability to do this Eclipse Technique.


The Everything is Rosy Product Medley is only available until the 31st May 2019. Once the offer is gone the button below will take you to the Australian Store front instead.



Goodies used on this card.

Courtenay


Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - for more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment