Saturday 28 July 2018

Stampin’ Up! Mistletoe Season

Quick late night share - each month I make a Christmas card with my Stamp-A-Stack friends.
We are getting so excited in anticipation of the new Holiday Catalogue that's coming out. The 5th of September is D-Day for customers to order their goodies.


So out comes my newest Christmas stamp set Mistletoe Season to see some ink. I love the font for the sentiments in this set. The paler green is the Granny Apple Green Marker.

Product List
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I like that it is that little bit different from having the usual Christmas tree and I am with you about the nice font.

    ReplyDelete