Saturday 21 July 2018

Card Re-Do SBTD July 18 Blog Hop



Welcome to the July Stampers By The Dozen (SBTD) Blog Hop - did you love Lindsay's  Re-do? If you have hopped on over from Lindsay's Blog in Colorado - well welcome to Australia. This month we are looking back in time to where we started with a card re-do. I don't have the first card I ever made all those years ago but I remember it clearly - a deep purple and silver Christmas Card. So what I have done is go back to my early blogging days and found the first card I posted on here. It was a Mojo Monday card sketch from way back in 2009 - well before I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
 


So where did it come from?

You can see the original Post HERE- heads up though its not much chop lol.

 
 
Well they are an interesting pair aren't they? The sketch I have tweaked a little once again and oh my gosh one thing that has improved considerable is my photography skills!
 
 
Who loves the new Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder? I do - it doesn't look like much in the catalogue but wow it gives a beautiful look to cardstock. The dream catcher on the front of the card is also embossed with clear embossing powder to make it all shiny - I had to pop the star on as well because I wanted to sneak a mini dimensional under there.


So what do you think - big difference over the years. I am looking forward to what the other team members have to show us so hit the next button below to hop on over to Tashana's Tropical Escape Re-do.

http://www.honeybeesstampinghive.com/2018/07/tropical-escape-project-redo-sbtd-blog.html

Hop Roll Call
Judi Anderson
Karie Beglau
Susan Simpson   
Tricia Butts   
Lyndsay LaRae Carara  
Courtenay Heuston `  .    You are here! 
Tashana Lundy 
CarlyMiddleton
Sharleen Luciano
Anastasia Radloff
Deb Naylor

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 


8 comments:

  1. Loving your re-do. I like that you shared the card sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card re do 😍 love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your remake card. That bundle is on my wish list. So much fun to see the old and the new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love the re-do card! (the original is cute too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a gorgeous card. It really showcases that beautiful embossig folder. So glad you showed it to me. I am starting to love those papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, I have just got this fabulous stamp and die bundle - not used it yet, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card redo. Such a fun sketch with so many possibilities. Thanks for sharring the original sketch.

    ReplyDelete