Tuesday 6 December 2016

Designer Tin Of Cards - the perfect gift

With Christmas fast approaching my gift list still needs a heap of work how about yours?

What do you give someone that has all they need, asks for nothing and is always very kind and generous with your family?


I have racked my brains over this gift and now I think I'm sorted. I have purchased 30 stamps, made up the Designer Tin Of Cards Kit and added extra cards to give my friend so she can share the love a little easier in the new year.

The kit alone makes it very easy and is a lovely gift. With 16 beautiful cards and the envelopes included its also great value. The tin can be refilled over and over keeping all your cards neat and tidy till your ready to send them.

 








Don't forget to include a nice pen - my friend is getting one engraved with her name in this tin.
 
To create your own Designer Tin Of Cards Gift set you will need

No comments:

Post a Comment