Saturday 31 December 2016

Birthday Bright Another Sneak Peek!

A few weeks back I promised some more Birthday Bright love - the stamp set that goes with the new kit (the previous post is HERE). It is still super hot here on the Coast - the kids are making the most of being home and doing the new jigsaw puzzles and reading the books they got as Christmas gifts while I have been playing with new stamp sets.

I decided I would challenge myself to 3 colours - made it hard by getting the kids to all pick one colour each! Let me say they did not go together at all but it was a load of fun. Between the 4 of us we tweaked our colours to come up with this combo.
The colours I have set aside for another time - Cucumber Crush and Daffodil Delight - I just couldn't get them to work for me. There were some disasters on my desk (aka as my dining table) even the kids agreed that those colours wouldn't work.


I am so in love with the Enamel shapes wishing I bought more when they were on special. Envelopes and insides also get the stamping treatment.


My dear sweet supportive husband - really he is went 'that's a basic card do another'! Challenge accepted. and I would have to say this one is my favourite. Note I left the Sweet Sugarplum off this one, added some DSP (left over from a previous project) and a touch of bling with the glimmer paper.



I was on fire by now so looked about the table for all my 'practice' bits did a bit of tweaking and ta-dah this card came to life!


I hope you like them and I would love to see any cards you make with this colour combination.

Birthday Bright 142835 $36.50 AUD is available from the 4th January 2017 with the release of our new Occasions Catalogue.

 Other goodies I used to make these cards from the Annual Catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment