Friday 26 August 2016

Another Beaut Birthday

 
Happy Blooming Birthday!
Says it all doesn't it!
What started as a card based on my friends favourite colour - Real Red this is where I ended.
 
 
 
Can you see the Real Red? It's there I promise - the inside of that big beautiful flower has the Real Red feature. The bigger flower layer has Real Red kissed of once and that's it!
Well my friend loved it even though it wasn't predominantly red.

Want to make this yourself?
You will need Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock.
I used some scraps of the diagonal stripe DSP from the Neutrals stack for the black stripe feature.
Flower Patch Stamp set and coordinating Framelits
I've used these inks - Tempting Turquoise, Real red, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi and Memento black.
Old Olive marker - flick the brush end with the lid to give you the splatters or tap the marker on a pencil for a similar effect.

Please pop on over to my Facebook page HERE and hit the like button to see more goodies.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment