Friday 26 August 2016

A little bit festive with Thoughtful Branches

It's how many weeks til Christmas?
Oh my golly gosh I had better start to get organised - I've seen some fun and amazing things on Pinterest for Christmas using the Thoughtful Branches set so I though - why not!




Some more Tempting Turquoise featuring in this great card. Cucumber Crush and Sweet Sugarplum also take this card to a different place for Christmas - can you se a little sneak peak there? That greeting is from the Cookie Cutter set in the new Seasonal Catalogue - have you got yours yet? Oh boy so many lovely things my pre order was huge and I am still loving all of the 'stuff' I got. But I digress back to Thoughtful Branches - I do love trees and these trees are no exception.
How stunning is this card - I used the woodgrain textured embossing folder for the back panel. I found it on Stempelpanda by Mona along with some other great Thoughtful Branches ideas.



Both these cards have been inspired by treasures I have found on the web - I thank the lovely creators of this work for sharing their cards to inspire us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment