There’s quite a bit happening from today, 6 October, so I thought I’d pop everything together in one spot for you.
So grab a cuppa, have a scroll and see what catches your eye!
⭐ October’s Product of the Month has landed!
And OH MY GOODNESS… look at all those stars! ⭐⭐⭐The Shining Stars Dies (168600) are our new Product of the Month and there are a whopping 23 dies in the set!
There are stars in all sorts of sizes, including that fabulous HUGE nesting star. And don’t just think Christmas with these!
Birthdays, celebrations, baby cards, congratulations, scrapbook pages, gift packaging… stars are one of those shapes you’ll reach for again and again.
The Shining Stars Dies are available during October as the Product of the Month with a qualifying order, while supplies last.
Fancy joining with me? There’s an extra $95 reason to do it!
A new Stampin’ Up! year has begun and there’s a fabulous new Join offer to celebrate!Joining is already pretty great value. You pay $175 to join and receive a $240 coupon to choose the Stampin’ Up! products YOU want.
But from 6–31 October, Stampin’ Up! is adding another little sweetener…
๐ An additional $95 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend after you join! ๐
And if you’re joining Stampin’ Up! for the very first time, you’ll also receive a Welcome Box filled with goodies and tools to help you get started.
And remember — joining does NOT mean you suddenly have to start selling Stampin’ Up!, running classes or turning your dining room into Stampin’ Up! headquarters! ๐
You can join because you love the products, want the demonstrator discount, enjoy getting early access to new goodies and catalogues, and would like to be part of our Uni-Q Crafters community.
And if somewhere along the way you decide you’d like to do a little more with it — fabulous! I’ll be here to help with that too. ❤️
Want to have a look at all the details? Hit the yellow button below.
The extra $95 Stampin’ Rewards offer is available 6–31 October 2026.
๐️ Last Chance has had a refresh!
If you’ve looked at the Last Chance section recently, it’s worth having another peek, because it’s just been updated!
There are more retiring goodies to discover and, as always with Last Chance, once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Stock can disappear quickly, so if something from your wishlist has popped up there, I wouldn’t leave it sitting in your cart too long.
Have a browse and see if there’s something you need to rescue before it disappears!
Well, I think that’s enough temptation from me for one post!
There’s certainly plenty happening to kick off the new Stampin’ Up! year, and I can’t wait to start playing with some of these goodies and sharing what I make with you.
As always, if you have a question, need help with an order, or you’re curious about joining my little Uni-Q Crafters family, just reach out Via HERE — you know I’m always happy to help.
Courtenay xx




No comments:
Post a Comment