Monday 1 November 2021

Smooshing with Christmas Season Hooray It's Thursday 28th October

Last Thursday of the month for October a I have a technique to share. Known by me as 'Smooshing' because that is what I found most people calling it on YouTube  for want of a better reason.

Smooshed card front

This card was also part of a team challenge - we had a challenge that was a sketch. I will admit I love the team stuff that we do - usually its a load of fun but it never ceases to inspire me.

Card sketch

Here is this weeks video - it is orientated better for easier watching than the live version - I think I need to work on the video taping.


Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment