Thursday 25 November 2021

Scraplift a Scrap Page - Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop November 2021

 

Welcome to this months hop - I got to pick this one and I have been looking forward to it. I don't know about you but I love looking at other scrappers work and recreating it myself. The circle of scrapping friends I hang with call it Scraplifting so I thought it would be a great theme for us to do. So here is my page.

If you are coming from Maï Chapelains blog, you are already in the loop but you can otherwise follow the links below and you will eventually get to see all the pages we have to share.

Ribbon Page

I have scrap-lifted a friends page - a little history I have been scrapping with this friend for probably 15 years or more and I have always been in awe of her pages. I chose this page because we have so many different ribbons and fibers and if you are anything like me you will have just as many. So this is the page I scrap lifted.

My friends page


The flowers and ribbons on my page are all Stampin Up! some are retired but I wanted some variety so I pulled out as many as I could find and if I didn't have one the right colour well I coloured it.

Ribbon variety
Kim used a doily for added texture in the center of her page - I didn't have one to use so I cut some velum using the Artistic Dies from the current Annual Catalogue for a similar effect.
I also had a big box of gems of all varieties so I became very heavy handed with popping those babies everywhere. 

Heads up - the ribbon is all stapled to a cardstock circle to make it go around nice and evenly. Under the photo there is a journal card that slips in and out from under the photo.

close up of photo

There is inspiration all around us be it the print on someone's, clothes a nice bag we see or even  something we feel like the warmth of the sun on our faces. Think about where you get your inspiration from.

Next Button
Participant List


Ever been tempted to Join Stampin' Up!, wish list huge or even if its only small but over $130? Well now is the time - the starter kit has been reduced from it's regular great value price of $169 down to $130 - THAT'S A SAVING OF $105 and there is no shipping on the kit either!! How amazing is that

So get your list ready and click the picture to join my Uni-Q Crafters team - but be quick you only have until the 30th November 2021!

Joining Promotion Banner

Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous layout and great use for scraps of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great way to use up a lot of ribbon!! Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just fab Courtenay and love the story behind your scraplift

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSERS Court, this is Fantastic use of ribbons and such a lovely photo of you and your Mumma <3 Yes so many people to be inspired by when we scrapbook <3 Love your story behind your scrapbook layout.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW!! Look at all those glorious ribbons! THis is just so amazing - what a total celebration of colour and texture on your magnificent page!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fantastic layout with the ribbons. i love it

    ReplyDelete