Monday 7 October 2019

To a Wild Rose WCMD Oct 2019

This months card to send out with my thank You gifts for customers that purchased through my store last month. I made the most of  #worldcardmakingday and will be sending these out during #worldcardsendingweek 


You can also watch a bunch of these come together on my video below.




Stampin' Up! supplies - Or click the button above for a downloadable list.

Stamp: To a Wild Rose
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Memento
Card: Note Card & Envelopes, Old Olive

Courtenay


Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information.


     https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4010573   





No comments:

Post a Comment