Tuesday 24 September 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane - It's Spring in Australia!

Spring is in the air and that makes everything better right? Well some days as winter is trying to sneak back in but you really can smell it in the air and I love that smell. How sweet is this very quick to make card - it would brighten anyone's day.


Using only a few supplies this card can be tweaked to suit your friends colour preferences. I have used Mango melody for my card but it would look equally as stunning in Real Red or Melon Mambo for example.

The stamped front panel has the one stamp used multiple times but also not re-inking the image every time until I got it looking how I wanted it - it's also got a little sponging over it but with a light touch only.

I am trying out a couple of things to share the supplies list for this card. The first is a clickable picture to my Stampin' Up! site where you can download the picture but you can also hit 'add all to shopping cart' then below that I have the individual items with a clickable link on each picture.





Clickable Picture shopping list - 

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information.

Click the pictures below to see more about our Current Stampin' Up! Promotions, contact me, shop, Join Stampin' Up! or get my newsletter.

                                  

     https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4010573   

No comments:

Post a Comment