Monday 28 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Bird Banter - a loud chatter amongst the trees.

This is a very sweet set and I started loving it the moment I got my hot little hands on it. I saw my boy Roy in a stamp and that's a big deal. You can see a post I did about him HERE from when I shared a Memories and More Page I did.

 
I have shared a few of my samples from On Stage November 2017 Melbourne Australia but not all of them - so I though I might add a few to the blog as we bid this set a fond farewell as its retiring at the end of this week.
 


This set covers more occasions than there is sentiments in the packet - below is a card that was given as an engagement congratulations card. Those 2 little lovebirds - Budgies are perfect together and I'm glad the set had them one in each direction.
How lush does the Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder look in the foil?


Those demonstrators that were in Melbourne know I love balloons - I think I mentioned it a few times lol - these were fun to colour with the aqua painter and have a pretty sheen/sparkle because of the shimmer card that the camera just doesn't catch.
I have used the budgie and balloons on this card that can be found HERE - he is just super cute!



Well that's all for Bird Banter from me - I don't know about you but I can't wait to get a hold of the new stamps in the new catalogue - haven't shortened my wish list to match my budget yet so better get cracking. I think I might just put everything in 'need' order and work my way through the list over the coming months!

 Basic supplies list as you can recreate these cards with any colours - if you do I'd love to see them so feel free to pop a message to my Facebook Page with a pic.

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's Retiring from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues in Australia?

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/category/300500/last-chance-products/dbwsdemoid=4010573



http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bagsthatone/jointhefun
 
http://eepurl.com/SqRPb

No comments:

Post a Comment