Tuesday 28 November 2017

Stampin' Up! Season Like Christmas in Old Olive or Soft Suede?

So we all have our favourite colours don't we? The first colours I purchased all those years ago were Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive, 10 years later they are still my favourite deep down colours.

Playing with the Seasons Like Christmas stamp set - will say I saw this beautiful card Janneke made for the Global Design Team Challenge I had to make my own version) 








So playing some more I decided to try the same card with Soft Suede and this was the outcome!

The tree is only Old Olive on both cards - the larger fuller branches are stamped off first to give the lighter shade. the larger fuller branches are used on the base card in the same ink colour for the 'texture' look on the card - they were stamped off as well.




Don't forget your inside and envelope they look so much nicer with a little matching ink.
This is a great Stamp-A-Stack project, a easy to put together card that looks great and uses minimal supplies.

This week the Global Design Project #GDP115 have a theme challenge - This week's theme is all about sharing the joy of Christmas. You can find all the details on their page HERE - I am thinking I may have to play along with that one so watch this space.

 Shopping list
Courtenay
 Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment