Thursday 14 September 2017

Text Ya Later with Tabs For Everything 18th Birthday Card

My big Miss turned 18 - wow what a milestone.

I let her request what stamp set I used for her birthday card and of course she chose her favourite Text Ya Later!


We had a Dragon party planned but I tried to do a dragon card but shelved all those ideas!.

I also pulled out Tabs For Everything to create my background. Each of the word bubbles are fussy cut then coated with our Fine Tip Glue to give the shiny look.

 
 
 
 
 The main products I used to make this card.
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment