Saturday 9 September 2017

Sweet Treats Eclipse Birthday Card

Its Birthday time - September is a busy month in this home. My youngest daughter turned 13 this week an this called for a super special card.
I have been seeing a load of Fall and Noel Cards using the Eclipse technique and thought I'd give it a whirl as Tara being only 4 letters would fit perfectly!

 
So out came Cool Treats because this kid although she is a handful is really very sweet and kind soul.
I headed over to YouTube to find a good example on how to create the effect and found a video by Randy Collins You can see it HERE -  She stamped her card first and that is what I will be doing next time - the impressions from the thinlits meant I had to press really hard to get great ink transfer. 


 
 
I stamped the inside with the Happy Birthday sentiment as it wouldn't fit on the front - my plan is to secretly take the card when I process the photos and pop the front into a photo pocket.
 
  
 
 To make your own you will need these goodies along with your Trimmer, Big Shot and Adhesive.
 


Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment