Saturday 6 May 2017

Global Stampin Friends Blog Hop - Sorry You're Leaving

Hopping again this time with my Global friends group - you may have hopped here straight from Sarah's Blog welcome and if you have found me whilst searching the net Yay and hello. Please continue to hop around to see what we, as a group have to share. We may be saying 'Sorry Your Leaving' but I am looking forward to all that's new.

So ---- Sorry you're leaving yummy Tasty Treats DSP but I have seen what's coming so I will only shed one or 2 tears not loads! It helps me that I'm a paper hoarder and I have taken to buying - one to use and one to keep and look at - is that bad? Its a bit like fabric - I go to the fabric store to touch, feel and admire the fabric, some makes its way to my home - DSP is the same.

I love most sheets in this pack of paper but my favourite one is the Watermelon Wonder stripe - I just couldn't cut t up - actually I have a project that I'm doing and I really needed 4 sheets of it hence the 2 packs lol!

I love the feelings of summer the Tasty Treat pages give, so flitting about the net found me a plethora of inspiration and now I have these to show you.
A search on PINTEREST came up with a heap of hits.



 


 
 
This really is one great card just different papers and the idea was mainly inspired by Mary Fish and she has a heap of examples on her blog also.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for hopping along with me I hope you like my projects this paper is lovely and currently still available in Australia - while stocks last.
 
https://livinlovinstampinwithgg.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/sorry-to-see-you-go.html
 
 
2. Courtenay Heuston YOU ARE HERE
3.Georgia Missy Gaydos
4. Kimberley Anne Morris
5. Angélique Stempelkeuken
6. Lisa Ann Bernard
7. Rachel Macleod
8. Anita Wifladt
9. Erica Jones
10. Jenn Curtis Charles
11. Ilse van Vliet
12. Carole Anne Currie Patterson
13. Marieke Bart www.mintymik.blogspot.com
14. Petra Wenninger

Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Courtenay! I really love this paper and I'm sad to see it go too. As a fellow paper hoarder, I know what you mean about not cutting up the DSP! Soon we'll have a few more to stroke though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoarding a few packs of this paper myself. Definitely one of my faves! Wonderful card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snagged a pack of the paper during the last part of Sale-a-Bration, because it's just so yummy, but I still don't have the stamp set & die bundle. I definitely want to grab that bundle before it's no longer available at a 10% discount. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I totally love the colorcombos in this dsp but I still need to make the first cut in my package :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are wonderful sunny cards and great for us over here in the UK and hope it made you feel a bit warmer too! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. I love that DSP too and the suite! I have some on hand so I'll be CASEing your card.

    ReplyDelete