Tuesday 27 September 2016

Thoughtful Branches – It’s Your Last Chance!

Thoughtful Branches – It’s Your Last Chance!
News today from Australian Stampin' Up! office - They anticipate that they will deplete their stock of Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and Thinlits within the next few days—and once they’re gone, they’re gone! So this is your very last opportunity to get your hands on this amazing stamp set and Thinlits bundle.

For inspiration this is one of the many boards on Pinterest I follow can be found HERE

Why do I like this board in particular? - Well Lori seams to have similar style to me but if you check out her other boards she is so neat and tidy with them and that makes it easier to see where I want to sticky. I do like how organized she is.


One of my favourite cards I made with this set was this Christmas Card.


 
You can see the original post on this blog about my card and other examples for Christmas using this LINK
Oh and a quick update on the FISHY thank you cards featured HERE well the recipients loved them. The owner of Captain Cook Cruises Australia and all the stuff were super chuffed. Next task Thank You cards for the staff at our local Radiotherapy Unit they have been amazing over the last 6 weeks.

Shop for your Stampin' Up! goodies in Australia 24/7 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment