Saturday 17 September 2016

2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue


It’s here and the choice is huge, 55 beautifully photographed pictures of stamp sets, creations and other wonderful resources to help you with your paper crafting adventures.


Have you seen it yet – it is available online and in hardcopy. I do have a preference for hard copies. I know you all l know that the pictures of our stamps are shown in actual size. Bonus if you are looking for something perfect to go with a particular framenlit.



Demonstrators get to pre-order form the catalogues so that we can start creating and have examples ready for the release date of each catalogue – it also livens up Pinterest and at this time of the year Christmas is coming (at time of writing 107 days to go).

I've already done a big mail out but if you would like your own paper copy please pop on over to my www.stampinup.net/bagsthatone page to request one. 

You to could get some happy mail - Australian customers only please. 



Now before I go – have you seen the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Embossing folder? I didn’t get this with my pre order and have been kicking myself since. Well today I got to pop an order in and it was top of my “need” list.

 


Here is the Video that Stampin Up released with Shannon showing us how to use this beaut folder.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment