Wednesday 24 February 2016

Gate fold it!

Guy Greetings - a direct CASE from Lisa over at Peanuts and Peppers Papercraft my class and workshop ladies loved it. The best bit is that she has all the instructions listed so it was even easier to get it right.
I checked the list and had all the goodies required - changed the colours around a bit to suit my taste and here you have it.
 

Loved it so much that I had to use the silver foil card - well that comes up a treat and looking super special (quietly I might just save this special one for hubby)
 
 
Do you want to make this yourself? Check out Lisa's instructions collect your goodies together and get crafting.
 
Are you in Australia and need to shop for your own supplies pop over to my Stampin' Up! Store to stock up. Add up your purchase don't forget to round it up to the nearest $90 to get your FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies.
 
You may also like to check out this post from the beginning of January about the super special joining promotion that Stampin' Up has happening until 31st March. The kit now saves you 43% how great is that!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment