Thursday 18 February 2016

From Far and Wide Birthday wishes.

Its my birthday month and I share it with one of my daughters - I love this idea from Shannon West of Stampin' Up! ‪#‎imbringingbirthdaysback‬ I am going to join the movement so this year I am planning to send more birthday cards. 
  Here Is the Link to the video Stampin' Up! shared that has inspired me so.
 
This beautiful card has travelled a long way and I do think its fitting that it has come to Australia - I love this FREE set that features some of our unique and amazing Fauna. In Australia you can get your hands on this set FREE when you spend $90 AUD on Stampin' Up! products from any of our catalogues.
So all the way from Jo in England these beautiful birthday wishes came and I thank her for my happy mail.
Check back in a couple of days to see the card she sent my now teenager.
 
 
 
Have you ever wanted to make your own cards I can help with that if you are from the Central Coast of Australia or feel free to copy any of the cards you see here on my blog.
Happy Stampin' my friends till next time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment