Wednesday 13 August 2014

Project Life and Stampin Up.


There's been lots happening here with big seeing orders and huge kids assignments. I can say I have learnt heaps but it has taken time. 
Project Life has come to Stampin Up and yep I am more than a little excited about it. I love to traditional scrapbook and have even been having fun with digital scrapping on MDS but wow there is some serious satisfaction happening here. 
Page 1 -all great photos of my 3 little treasures but not ones I would scrap individually because, hay, well I just don't have all the time in the world to do it. 
Let me list the things I love about SU Project Life in particular - the PL kits match all our other great stuff like the colours (and yes this is a big deal trust me) the stamps compliment the occasions - did I mention the colours? The colours used in the PL kits are exactly the same as our colour families so mounting photos -which I love to do, is easy. 
Page 2 - I have backed them to keep them together as I am scrapping all over the place, no consecutive dates for me. I have been working on a 2 page spread though as wow I took so many photos at my daughters 5th birthday all those years ago it's now 5 pages long.
Page one a traditional page like I love to do - I used some of the PL cards to embellish and add colour to this otherwise pink (Strawberry Slush) page. We had a Barnyard bash all because Miss M wanted to wear her cow dress!
Page 1 - the others are not finished but will feature soon.

Want to know more about Project Life and Stampin Up? Sign up for my newsletter, click the 'like' button on my Facebook page or visit my Stampin Up Ensuite then hit the contact me button. 




No comments:

Post a Comment