Sunday 17 August 2014

New Occasion Catalogue

2 weeks to go - 2 weeks left of the Big Shot bundle specials how exciting.


I have my hot little hands on the new Occasions Catalogue full of yummy Christmas sweetness. Pre order was a challenge - I didn't know where to start there is way to much to choose from. I was so excited then the box arrived I have touched it all and mounted my stamps onto the wood and that is all I have had time to do. 
The new Project Life kit is beautiful and I can see many a page coming out featuring those cards. I am headed away on a retreat at the end of the month and that's one of the goodies I am taking with me. 

Another thing I have done - well I got to play with the Brother Scan N Cut - it was here for 24hrs and part of that I had to work and sleep (dreadfully inconvenient). It took me a while to figure out what I was doing but found a great tutorial http://aandhcrafts.wordpress.com/category/brother-scan-n-cut/ that made it very easy. I had it playing on my iPad beside me and I did the project at the same time. 




The 'Family' is built into the machine and the Birthday Party I did as per the tute with the built in fonts. 

Happy crafting people - till next time - pop on over to my shop and don't forget to check out the weekly deals when you are there. 

Finishing up on Tuesday night are these great goodies at 25% off.


I love the little purse - it holds a small chocolate perfectly and looks great for any occasion but especially great on wedding tables as a cute package gift for the ladies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment