Monday 23 June 2014

New Catalogue Launch - come and play with the new stuff!

So I finally have some dates for those that have been asking for them.  But I already know that you will need to be quick to book your spots as I have only space for a limited number.

There's only one date currently and this is a pre paid event.

Saturday evening the 5th July at 7.30pm at the Girl Guide Hall at Niagara park (next to Niagara Park Primary School, on Narara Vally Drive)

The cost to attend is $15, and you will make 3 projects using predominantly NEW STUFF from our gorgeous new catalogue. You will receive a free catalogue (or if you already have one, a $5 voucher to put against any order that you make at the event).  There will be prizes and refreshments of course.

For these events I do require pre-payment to hold your spot.  Contact me by clicking HERE to book or through my Facebook event HERE and let me know which date suits you better.

All my classes are held on the Central Coast NSW but workshops can be booked a little further afield.

 Looking forward to seeing those that can make it!  (If you can't make it, but want to see the new stuff, consider your own workshop. You only need a few friends around the table to make it viable, and everyone gets to make something beautiful! Lots of fun with friends AND productive as well :-) I'm currently taking bookings for July and August.

No comments:

Post a Comment