Saturday 15 March 2014

Scrapping a weekend away!

Each year I go away with a few like minded friends for some serious paper crafting time. We share resources, ideas, tools and great company.

Her is one of the pages I have done.

Using the High Tide DSP from the Occasion catalogue and the Typeset Alphabet from the Big Catalogue I am happy with how this page came up. 


The alphabet has Crystal effects used like water splashes to give it some texture. The ribbon is beautiful Summer Starfruit 3.2cm striped grosgrain and can be found in the Occasion catalogue with the DSP. Remember currently we have Sale-A-Bration the twine is free with any $90 spend

Here is another page this time using the free DSP 


The Grandma is a chip word  I have had in my stash for years waiting for the right photo. The pelican he is hand painted  chipboard and one of those resources that we shared (my friend gave him to me) 


No comments:

Post a Comment