Thursday 20 April 2023

Blind Scrapbooking Scrapbook Page - Scrapbooking Global April 2023 Hop

  

Yay it is my turn to pick this months theme. I have always had a bit of fun going to scrap events doing their 'blind scrap' challenges. They would give us a recipe for want of a better word and we would create our page based on the recipe. So that is what I decide would be fun. (Does that meme pop into your head 'It'll be fun they said" - it does mine lol)

Page front

Now this is the recipe we worked with.

Scrap recipe card

The edge was done by dragging the ink pad lightly across the edges of the page. I then used markers to doodle. I repeated that on the DSP pieces. The strip that was for the middle I wanted more pattern so I chopped 3 different pages then glued them together to make one strip. All the flowers were fussy cut to make ephemera type pieces.


This is a behind the scenes - I chopped my trim to make it go further and this is how I stuck it down where I wanted it.
 
     



Thanks for checking out my page - i would love to see what you create with the recipe. Now let us go check out the other pages in the hop - click the next button to see what my friend Julia has to share with us. 


Participant list.

Remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home! Click HERE or on the picture below.


Last Chance banner clickable link


Download the PDF for the current Catalogues with a click of the images below.


Link to Annual Catalogue PDF




Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

Want to get the best bang for your buck as us Aussies like to say - then Join my Uni-Q Crafters team here: 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 - for only $169 netting you* $235 worth of goodies (*note when there is a joining special this amount is subject to change)




4 comments:

  1. Courtney, I assumed that the background sheet was a piece of DSP, love that you used your inkpad to create that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I Love the ink swiped adhesive of your layout! Thanks for inspiring us with this challenge, it was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity and attention to detail are truly inspiring. I've been wanting to incorporate some unique elements into my own scrapbooking projects, and your ideas have given me some great inspiration.
    How to Make Discount Code on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to comment on this wonderful blog post about blind scrapbooking and the creative scrapbook page you've showcased! The tactile approach to scrapbooking for individuals with visual impairments is both inspiring and inclusive.
    How to Add Money to Cash App Card at 7-Eleven

    ReplyDelete