Wednesday 30 March 2022

Sunflower Celebration with Stampin' Up!

My Facebook live from Thursday 3rd March 2022. Using one of my most favourite Bundles in the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogue. Why is it a favourite you ask – well Sunflowers make me happy.

Supplies:

• Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set (at time of publishing this is bundled with the dies)

• Sunflowers Dies

• Basic White Thick Card for the card base

• Ink Pads - Memento

• Designer series paper – DSP (Pattern Party Hostess pack) but any black/white combination will work

• Basic Black Card for the matt under the DSP and some of the dies

• Stampin’ Blends in appropriate flower colours

• Linen Thread that I have coloured with the Stampin’ Blends to coordinate.


To see these videos as they happen (because it often takes me ages to pop them over to here and YouTube) please head on over to my Facebook page and check in each Thursday at approx 3pm AEST. Click this link to see all my social media links https://linktr.ee/CourtenayH

Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home though.

April hostcode 6A2NDRVR


Mini Catalogue Link

Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

April hostcode 6A2NDRVR




No comments:

Post a Comment