Tuesday 16 June 2020

Sharing some sunshine in the shape of a Sunflower.



So what is your favourite bundle in the new Catalogue? I adore sunflowers - so much so that I have a brooch and necklace that I love to wear every opportunity I get! I will admit I was super excited to see the Flowers for Every season Suite featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. This month posts will actually be sunflower heavy - just saying - hope you don't mind.

It is a great time for me to mention if you love this bundle as well - or actually any other bundle you may want to think about joining. This month
New demonstrators who join between 3rd June and 30th June 2020.
When you purchase your Starter Kit, you can select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021  Annual Catalogue—in addition to your regular Starter Kit. Starter kits also have FREE shipping making the kit an even better deal.



Extra Rewards for Hosts
 

The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue is live from the 3rd June 2020, and we’re having a celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase ($400 in Australia). So don’t wait! Start planning now to hold an event in June - yay we can start socializing again so let's celebrate that or if you're Interested in holding a virtual event please get in touch. I am happy to travel between Sydney City and Newcastle as I am smack bang in the middle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.


Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 

Courtenay 

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment