Thursday 23 April 2020

Stampin' Up! 2020 Annual Catalogue Last Chance Opportunity


Have you seen the list! It is 5 pages long of teeny tiny writing on this PDF and that is just the Annual Catalogue list! Then add the January-June mini catalogue list PDF that makes for a lot of room for new stuff!! My advice don't print it check out the Last Chance section of the online store - it has pictures! Are there any of your favourites on the list? Well this is your last chance to get them as they are now 'while stocks last'.

Heads up - items on the retired list are available ‘while supplies last’ and some of your favourites could sell out quickly. Can I encourage you to place your orders as soon as you can to ensure that you will be able to get all of the items you want.
Can I advise you to shop in my online store so you will know what is and isn’t available from the retiring lists. Once items sell out that is it they are gone from the online store. 


Bundles - all stamp set bundles retire even if the parts of that bundle are moving into the new catalogue so look for the individual items as well. 


Stampin' Blends! What they are on that list! Take a breath they are being repackaged so that means new codes and that is the only reason they are on the list! PHEW


So what will I miss? 

Heaps but I have had a quick flick through the new catalogue and I am very excited! 
But let me share this card today I made using Modern Heart and the Bird Ballad DSP


Until next time -


Courtenay 

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment