Tuesday 29 January 2019

Stampin' Up! Meant To Be stamp set - Just for You Valentines Day card

Valentines day is approaching fast - now historically Tony and I have not really ever done anything about that but this year - well I couldn't help myself! The new Meant To Be bundle in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue called to me and landed in my shopping cart. I love everything about this set, the sentiments especially and oh the framelits are just -well lets say so many options.

Enough of that - here is the card I have made for my husband.



You can recreated this in your partners or secret crushes favourite colours with only Cardstock, Ink, adhesive and this stamp set. This is my product list, all you would need to do is swap the colours to those of your choice. I used my Stamparatus but a size D Clear Block will do the trick.



Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment