Thursday 28 June 2018

Mistletoe Season & Painted Harvest Stampin' Up! Christmas

Each month I hold a Stamp A Stack at my local Cake store - not only do they have huge tables, great coffee and amazing supper but wow it smells divine just hanging out there.
How it works at my Stamp A Stack is - everyone that comes pays a fee to make 6 cards - 3 designs but 2 of each card. One of the designs is a Christmas card.



This is the card we did this month - an old favourite of mine Painted Harvest teamed up with a new colour combination and a new Christmas Stamp set Mistletoe Season. I just love that font!

 
The wreath is stamped in Granny Apple Green for the base colour then Tranquil Tide for the second stamp that gives this image shape and definition. The berries and font are in real red.



I used my Stamparatus for this card but you could use blocks if you prefer - I will give you the heads up though - once you start using the Stamparatus you will love it. I could make a heap of these quickly and easily - this will be perfect for my works Christmas cards!

Don't have the new Catalogue yet but want one? Click the picture of the catalogue below to have it arrive at your door.

 Shopping list - Live in Australia? You can click the picture to go straight to the store. 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment