Saturday 9 December 2017

What's in my Stampin' Up! Big Brown Box?

On the first day of Christmas the preorder period started, a new Stampin' Up! catalogue was coming to town for the New Year and let me say I was excited.  On Stage Local in Melbourne had wet my appetite for all the new lovelies that were coming and it was difficult for me to stick to my budget! between you and I - I went a weeee bit over - so glad I had some free product credit to use.

So it arrived and I posted a teaser photo on my Facebook page of just a Big Brown Box and it got a fair bit of curiosity happening on my page.

Have you seen the new catalogue yet? Get your Demonstrator to send you a copy once they have them in their hot little hands - there is a heap of lovely stuff in there!

 

Not much room for brown paper in this box. There was new scallop circle punches, shimmery embossing paste, stamp set & framelit bundles, Divine DSP, 2 new kits and a stack of Catalogues made this one heavy box!

 
The True Gentleman Suite - classic bold patterns. Red Rubber Stamp set and Tailored Tag Punch bundle. Gentleman buttons and 1cm Corduroy Ribbon In Night of Navy make the perfect accompaniment to this suite.
 

 
 

The Myths & Magic Suite - a glittery world of mythical creatures and magic (my Miss Eilish’s must have Suite in the whole Catalogue) and I do agree with her. Its divine!
 
 
Magical Day red rubber stamp set - bundled with Magical mates Framelits.
Oh the Specialty DSP with Iridescent glittered designs on one side with all occasions imagery on the other is perfect and is a great match Specialty Myths & Magic Washi Tape and Glimmer Paper.


 
Now I just need to finish my Christmas cards, prepare for my last Creative Cuppa for the year and then I can get playing with these new goodies!
So till next time - Happy Stampin'
 

Courtenay
 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment