Saturday 21 October 2017

One Wild Ride - SBTD Blog Hop Masculine Cards



Welcome back my friends am I glad to have you here and join me for another SBTD Blog Hop. The theme for today’s hop is Masculine cards. Some people find these a challenge other no problem at all. I'm right if I have the right stamp set and this time I'm using One Wild Ride.


I had visions of what I wanted to do and really if I'm honest this turned out differently but I do like it! The badge is actually popped up on 2 dimensionals stacked on top of each other for extra height. Initially it didn't have the silver foil and I wasn't loving it. It needed the foil and fibre - if in doubt add fibre - a bit of a motto of mine especially since glitter or glimmer were really out of the question - lol.



When making the inside and envelope 'pretty' I though mmm what about the bike - it really is the feature stamp of the set so here is a second card using the same set a few extra bits but essentially the same supplies. I love that both cards are completely different.
I had a few scraps of stamped card so the banner with JOURNEY on it is in Memento but I have added a couple of layers of 'shine' using our Fine Tip Glue. I had to wait patiently (difficult to do) between layers as they need to be dry before moving on.


Thanks for stopping by I hope you have liked my projects - please hop on over to Tashana's page and see what she has to share with us - til next time!

http://www.honeybeesstampinghive.com/2017/10/lovely-friends-sbtd-blog-hop-october.html
 
 
Rachel Pine        
  
 To make these cards you need to have these goodies on hand.

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

4 comments:

  1. Courtenay, I know what you mean by waiting for glue to dry! Love your card and all the different textures. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag works extremely well for carrying stuff on the road or taking it to the gym. Its versatility is why it is used for so many different sports.zuca

    ReplyDelete