Tuesday 1 August 2017

Lift Me Up - with Embossing Paste

I am still playing with the Embossing Paste - wow this stuff goes a super long way, I have a heap of card fronts with paste in a variety of styles to turn into completed cards now.

So this card was from my Stamp Club the other night, a full table and loads of fun was had by all. So much giggling and the Hostess bought the best Profiterole's to share!



The colouring in took a little while but it made the card look lovely. The inside matched - the envelope developed some legs during the photo shoot so it is not featured in the photo this time.




Now loved that colour Pallet but a team member popped in to craft with me today and she wanted to do the Colour Inkspiration Challenge on Facebook - why not? So over a few Cuppas this is what I now have to share.






The blender pen came in handy with these balloons - it gave them a heap of depth which almost added an extra colour option.
There is a heap of great projects on display over there so if you would love another group to follow on Facebook check them out HERE.

This is my great group of friends - that's me waving - we were playing with the Boomerang App on the phone for a bit of fun.



 Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment