Friday 16 June 2017

Stamp Set Tetris - Fitting Stampin' Up! Wooden sets back in the box!

Back to work this week at the local hospital after 3 months long service leave and wow its hit me like a tonne of bricks. With energy sapped it was all I could do to pop a few photos away (those Memories & More pages to show another day), I couldn't think straight to make anything so decided to put some stamp sets together.

So here we have Oh So Eclectic (143937) its a snug fit but it works so one box it is.
 

Next up Lovely Inside & Out (144008) - another snug fit. I am rather partial to that big spikey circle and the word HUGS.
 

Last one to share is Wood Words 143925 - I love this rooster stamp (hubbies nick name is Rooster) - this box even has a little space left over down the bottom of this box. This one isn't my set but I wanted a photo of it for my Pinterest board with the tight fitting sets on it so my friend let me snap a quick photo - I have this in clear and love it!
 
 
 Do you want these for your collection? You can click them and go straight to the store. 

Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment