Sunday 23 April 2017

ESAD Retirement list Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop - this month featuring our Stampin' Up! Retirement list. If you have hopped here from Rachael's blog or joined the hop here via a search engine welcome. Please continue to hop about the list to bid a fond farewell to some wonderful stamp sets, papers, punches, Framelits and embellishments as we make room for our exciting new goodies.

Will I miss the outgoing In-Colours? Yes I will!

Cucumber crush is tonight's - sorry your leaving - featured colour and the Stamp set is Peaceful Pines.


Not a difficult card to recreate but a lovely Christmas card all the same and way more sparkly in real life. I used this card for part of my monthly Stamp-a-Stack class and my ladies loved it.
We make 3 "Occasion" Cards all the same and 3 Christmas cards once a month together - when Christmas sneaks up on us as it always does we will be ready this year!

 Retiring Items Used for this Card 
Some items are not retiring like the Large letters Dies - Oh the bundle is but not the individual items so stamps and framelits carry over which is great for us Scrappers.

 Moving Forward in the new Annual Catalogue items.

 
I couldn't pick just one set or item to focus on so you will continue to see more retiring items featured in my posts right up to the last minute - with some sneak peaks thrown in for a bit of variety. But for now continue along the hop to Narelle's Blog and lets see what she has to show us.

https://goo.gl/3pplXd
 

 
 
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.


37 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Courtenay! Cucumber Crush was such a unique colour, it's going to be missed by many! And I don't feel like I got enough use out of the those gorgeous pines! Oh well - excited for all the new things to come! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am excited for the new things but making the most of the older goodies whilst I can.

      Delete
  2. Just a gorgeous card Courtenay. It's always good to get started on Christmas early and this card has used great retiring products. Thanks so much for participating in the ESAD Retirement Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am planning to be organised this year lol - I have added about 30 people to the Chrissy card list that was already way extensive before! It is always fun to hop along.

      Delete
  3. Love this Courtenay! Cucumber Crush is my favourite green, I'm so sad it's going! It really sets of the pine trees so well, love how they fade into the distance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it's my favourite as well. But the new green is lovely as well.

      Delete
  4. Great card Courtenay, I will miss Cucumber Crush this Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will so miss this set. I love the card you have made, with the touches of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalie - all cards need a little sparkle - some need a lot but they all need a little lol

      Delete
  6. Great card Courtney, I really like how the stamped off trees create depth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes but how nice are the new ones? I am so in love already with them.

      Delete
  8. Lovely card Courtney ! I am going to miss the pines as well but look forward to all of the new items coming soon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same - my goodies from OnStage are making me happy

      Delete
  9. I am sad cucumber is leaving too, your Chrissy card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked cucumber crush too, sad it's going but I do love what you have created and may just have to case that idea with products in the new catty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richelle - I think it would look good with Lovely as a Tree as well.

      Delete
  11. I still can't bear to part with this bundle yet. I'm so glad you've given me more inspiration for it Courtenay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael - I keep most for a year after retirement and then sell them if they haven't been used throughout that year.

      Delete
  12. Lovely Card really like how you stamped off the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noooooo....not the Peaceful Pines set too! I must have missed the fact that this one was retiring! Great card Courtenay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou Yes and the framelits - going to need to fussy cut the Foxy Friends trees from now on!

      Delete
  14. Sad to see Cucumber crush go. Such a pretty green. And yet I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Courtenay and I am so sad that this bundle is going ... I have not used it enough....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maree - neither have I but I think its the same with all my sets they never get used 'enough' the only solution is more time!

      Delete
  16. you're right - never too early for christmas and love this. Thanks for being part of the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Courtenay. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect Christmas Card Courtenay. I will miss this set

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are many templates given. Really liked them. In this presentation folders you can also find some interesting and unique templates for the presentation as well.

    ReplyDelete